When Choosing A Mesothelioma Lawyer
There is no one-size-fits-all approach to selecting an attorney to handle your mesothelioma claim. However, on this page, we highlight some proven points to consider for people who want to feel secure with their chosen legal advocates.
At Savinis, Kane, & Gallucci, L.L.C., we never pressure inquirers to choose our firm before they feel comfortable and confident about the decision. We are glad to provide information and give potential clients a chance to get to know us before signing an agreement.
A Checklist For Evaluating Experience, Results And Rapport With Clients
The most logical time to choose an attorney for your asbestos exposure case is after you have received a diagnosis of mesothelioma or another relevant disease. An attorney who is well-positioned to win your case will:
- Understand your needs, helping you learn about mesothelioma and why you need legal assistance.
- Focus on providing effective representation, demonstrating ample experience handling mesothelioma cases.
- Have a strong reputation, as reflected in client testimonials, reviews and forms of industry recognition.
- Encourage you to consult with other lawyers if you wish, to gauge their communication skills and knowledge.
- Value personal connections with clients, understanding that clients should choose attorneys with whom they feel comfortable.
- Welcome your interest in evaluating their firms’ resources, including support staff and access to funds for investigations.
- Make themselves available, providing timely updates and staying committed to your case.
Request A Free Consultation With An Attorney In Pittsburgh
Any lawyer whom you might want to select should willingly let you discuss your case in detail with them before making a decision. At Savinis, Kane, & Gallucci, we welcome inquirers who want to take their time in the initial consultation to get to know us.