Kenneth J. Fryncko, Jr.
ATTORNEY AT LAW
Upon graduating from the University of Pittsburgh with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science 1996, Attorney Fryncko began his legal career as a paralegal with a law firm in Pittsburgh. After deciding that law was indeed the right career path for Ken, he enrolled at the University of Pittsburgh School of Law in 1998. Mr. Fryncko earned his J.D. along with a certificate in Environmental Law, Science and Policy in 2001 and accepted a position with the Allegheny County Office of the District Attorney. Ken worked as an assistant district attorney for two years, prosecuting individuals charged with a variety of crimes. In 2003, Ken began representing victims who suffer from mesothelioma and lung cancer caused by asbestos. Ken worked as an asbestos attorney for many years before returning to his roots as a criminal law attorney. Ken was enticed back into asbestos law by Savinis, Kane, & Gallucci in January of 2017 and maintains an active practice in asbestos litigation.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- JD - 2001
- Honors: Certificate: Environmental Law, Science & Policy
- Honors: CALI Excellence for the Future Award - Environmental Litigation
- University of Pittsburgh
- BA - 1996
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Washington County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Asbestos Litigation
- Pennsylvania, 2001