Pittsburgh Nurse Malpractice Lawyers
Philadelphia Nurse Practitioner Malpractice Claims
While decisions of medical care ultimately are the responsibility of the physician in charge, nurses also play a huge role in this. They are there constantly to monitor patients and carry out many of these decisions. Nurses play a vital role in patient care and can also make a huge impact on the well-being of the patient when this care is substandard. Nurse malpractice is serious, and negligent care should be compensated for. Types of nurse malpractice often involve:
- Failure to properly monitor blood pressure, heart rate and other vital signs
- Wrong dosage and other medication errors
- Not following proper hospital protocol or chain of command
- Failure to notify physician in a timely manner
- Improperly communicating patient concerns to physician
- Negligently reading doctor notes or orders
- Mixing up patient charts or patient orders
Nurse anesthetists (CRNAs) are medical professionals who administer anesthesia. When the wrong dosage, wrong medication or wrong administration of the medication occurs, serious and often deadly consequences result. We also provide medical malpractice claims against CRNAs and other nurse professionals such as nurse practitioners.
Contact Experienced Pennsylvania Attorneys At Savinis, Kane, & Gallucci, L.L.C.
Discover how our medical malpractice law firm can help you with your nurse malpractice case. Remember, you pay no attorney’s fees unless we obtain compensation for you. Call 412-567-4931 or contact us online to schedule your free initial consultation. Discuss your case with one of our Altoona, Pennsylvania, lawyers.