Do I Need An Attorney?
If you have mesothelioma, asbestosis, lung cancer or any disease that you think is related to your past exposure to asbestos while working, and you want to seek the compensation you know you deserve, you absolutely need an attorney in your corner. Our attorneys at Savinis, Kane, & Gallucci, L.L.C., have helped countless victims of asbestos exposure and their families in Pennsylvania and West Virginia. They can provide the essential advice, guidance and forceful advocacy that you will need to have the best chance of a successful outcome.
Making Sense Of A Complex Process
Actually recovering compensation for an asbestos-related disease can be a frustrating process without a lawyer’s help. Your lawyer will:
- Work with your doctors to coordinate the right medical evidence
- Locate the right evidence to prove you were exposed to asbestos even if you are not sure
- Work tirelessly to collect compensation from the companies after you receive a verdict or settlement
- Help you access a compensation from a bankruptcy trust if the company you worked for is no longer in business
- Fight to expedite your hearing so that you will have the chance to tell your story while you are able
If you do not have a lawyer’s help, it is likely that you will make an error that could do serious harm to your case. Our attorneys are detail oriented and aggressive, ensuring that you are put in the best position to secure the compensation that you need.
Talk To An Attorney At A Free, No-Risk Consultation
We invite you to sit down with one of our attorneys to discuss your case and what your best options are for pursuing compensation. To learn more, contact us online or call our office in Pittsburgh at 412-567-4931. We travel throughout the region to meet with clients who are unable to come to us.