Why Choose Savinis, Kane, & Gallucci?
At Savinis, Kane, & Gallucci, L.L.C., we are honored to represent individuals and families dealing with the devastating effects of asbestos exposure, which may include mesothelioma, asbestosis, lung cancer and other serious health conditions. However, you may wonder if we are the right law firm for you. Why should you choose our Pennsylvania-based practice to handle your case? Here are five reasons to consider us:
- We have extensive experience. Our trial attorneys have more than six decades of combined experience and have handled countless asbestos-related cases. You can rest assured that we have the knowledge to skillfully resolve your case as well.
- We have a record of multimillion-dollar results. While every case hinges on different facts, and the value of a case differs from person to person, you can count on us to vigorously pursue the maximum amount of money available to you and your family.
- We offer caring, responsive service. We make the time to answer your questions, return your calls and proactively protect your interests. If you’re looking for a firm that will provide stellar customer service, we’re the right choice for you.
- We have earned the trust and respect of many. The many referrals we have received from former clients — and from lawyers who have litigated cases on the other side — testify to our exceptional representation. Because when others trust us, you can, too.
- We charge no fees unless we succeed. Because we accept cases on a contingency fee basis, you owe no lawyer fees unless we successfully obtain compensation for you. If we don’t recover money for you, we don’t get paid. You have nothing to lose.
Learn More In A Free Initial Consultation
Call our Pittsburgh office at 412-567-4931 or complete our online contact form to learn more about how Savinis, Kane, & Gallucci, L.L.C., can make a difference for you.